Compliment your account with any number of these helpful add-ons. Whether an essential such as a debit card, or an added convenience such as OD protection, our goal is to help make your banking experience easy and uncomplicated.
Our Visa® Debit Card can be used for purchases anywhere in the world Visa is accepted!
- Save time and money by not using checks
- Always have easy access to ATM’s
- No cost to issue initial or expiring card
- Funds come directly out of your checking account
For the occasional emergency or accounting error, we offer several options in overdraft protection programs. All three types of protection (or a combination of the three) can be applied to your accounts, upon qualification.
1. Automatic Overdraft Transfer
- Sets your savings account as overdraft protection for your checking
- Transfers made in $100 increments to cover overdrafts
- $5 flat fee per transfer
- No overdraft fees or returned item fees are applied if you have sufficient funds in your savings account
2. Protection Connection
- Line of credit to guard against overdraft fees for your personal checking account
- Once approved, the Protection Connection line of credit automatically advances funds into your checking account to cover overdrafts (advances occur in $100 increments)
- No overdraft fees or returned item fees are applied if you have sufficient funds in your line of credit
3. Overdraft Privilege Service
- Designed to help prevent the returning of insufficient fund items on your personal checking account
- If your account has been open 30 days and generally maintained in good standing, you may automatically receive an $800 overdraft limit. You will receive a letter in the mail if and when it has been added to your account. There is no charge for the service unless your account becomes overdrawn.
- Should you have a transaction that overdraws your account, rather than risk it being declined, or incurring our non-sufficient funds fee (and a potential fee from the merchant), you will only be charged our normal overdraft fee of $30. The fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, or other electronic means. The fee may be applied to each overdraft item, but we will not charge you more than five (5) fees per business day
- Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts.
- The amount of any overdrafts, including our fees, are due and payable immediately or on demand.
- By default, this service only applies to checks and/or automatic debits. You may extend the service to allow authorizations to your ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions by clicking the "Opt-in" button and submitting the form.
24-Hour Account Line
Access your account information via phone anytime, anywhere. Call 785-865-7676 or toll free at 888-865-7676.
- Account balances
- Recent account activity
- Transferring between accounts
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables and important documents safe and secure.
- Available in sizes from 2" x 5" up to 10" x 15" (all are 22” in depth) - not all sizes available at all locations
- Call 785-865-1000 or toll-free 888-865-7676 (select 0) to locate the perfect safe deposit box for your needs
This service is available for all customers. Find a Notary Public at all our branch locations.